The Agency offers a wide variety of evidence-based healthy living classes (both virtually and in person) to promote physical activity and wellness.
If you’re interested in this service or any other services that we offer please contact us.
How We Can Help
- Bingocize®—combines bingo with exercise and simple movement
- Chronic Disease Self-Management—tools and education to help those with chronic health conditions
- Diabetes Self-Management—tools and education to manage diabetes
- Geri-Fit®—ongoing, in-person, strength training workout to help prevent falls and improve balance
- Matter of Balance—strategies to reduce falls and increase activity
- Mind Over Matter—focus on managing bowel and bladder incontinence
- Tai Chi—ongoing, gentle exercises and moving meditation
- Walk with Ease—low impact walking program
To find a class near you, please contact us.
Other Programs and Services
All our programs are listed here if you are looking for help yourself, or if you are caring for someone and looking for resources.