Through the Benefits Assistance Program, certified Medicare Counselors and volunteers provide objective information about Medicare and other insurance benefits.
If you’re interested in this service or any other services that we offer please contact us.
How We Can Help
- Information and education on Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Supplements, Medicare Drug Coverage and Medicare Cost Savings Programs
- Assistance with appeals and resolving problems
- Basic information on applying for Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Screen eligibility for low-income Medicare Cost Savings programs
- Educate about Medicare scams and fraud
Other Programs and Services
All our programs are listed here if you are looking for help yourself, or if you are caring for someone and looking for resources.