ElderVention®, the Agency’s licensed Behavioral Health Program, helps older adults manage their mental and emotional health.
If you’re interested in this service or any other services that we offer please contact us.
How We Can Help
- Provide in home counseling by Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW’s)
- Train the community to respond to the mental health needs of older adults through Mental Health First Aid and SafeTalk trainings
- Educate older adults about medication including proper storage and disposal
- Help persons with hoarding disorder through the “Too Many Treasures” program. Support Groups, community education and therapy are available
- Build resilience in older adults through the EMPOWER Program which is delivered in the home over 12 weeks on topics such as physical health, emotional health, safety and social connections
Other Programs and Services
All our programs are listed here if you are looking for help yourself, or if you are caring for someone and looking for resources.