Programs & Services
- 24 Hour Senior Help Line
- Adult Day Health Care
- APS Service Coordination
- Benefits Assistance Programs
- Care Transitions
- Congregate Meals
- DOVES® Program
- ElderVention® Program
- Family Caregiver Support Program
- Health Promotion
- HIV Care Directions®
- Home-Delivered Meals
- Legal Assistance
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- Los Ancianos AmeriCorps
- Mosaic® Center ~ Elder Refugee Program
- Mosaic® Center ~ Native American
- R&R Respite
- Senior Adult Independent Living (SAIL)
Come work for the Area Agency on Aging, Region One; the leading provider of aging services in Maricopa County, Arizona. Please note we only consider resumes for open and posted positions.
To apply for one of the positions below, please email or fax your resume (602-230-9132) with the title of the relevant job listing in the subject line or on the fax cover page.
Under the supervision of the Senior Vice President of Operations, performs word processing, administrative, and clerical duties.
- Create and accurately maintain documents with a high degree of proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point)
- Review own work for accuracy while working independently
- Prepare agenda and send meeting notice in a timely manner and take minutes for Staff Meetings, CQI, Area Plan and other meetings as assigned
- Create staff sign in/out logs, monthly
- Complete work orders from other programs in a timely manner
- Prepare staff extension list
- Log incoming checks, daily
- Prepare and post deposits using the on-site check scanner and directly at the bank(s)
- Serve as Kitchen Specialist, monitor staff kitchen volunteers and fill in when necessary
- Set up meetings, as requested
- Coordinate order/delivery of food and/or beverages
- Administrative duties related to COA projects, as assigned
- Prepare employee flash cards
- Maintain and update Position Descriptions
- Prepare Performance Evaluation forms for supervisors for each agency staff person
- Maintain petty cash, submitting reimbursement form weekly or when required
- Maintain Organizational Chart(s)
- Complete work requests for copying, collating and mailing projects as needed
- Maintain inventory of letter head & envelopes
- Maintain mailing list database
- Maintain RFP query on master mailing list for Senior Vice President of Contracts
- Maintain supply of Employee Benefits books for the Senior Vice President of Operations
- Maintain supply of Employee Orientation Manuals for the Senior Vice President of Operations
- Complete filing for Senior Vice President of Operations including but not limited to contracts, Cintas receipts and deposit registers
- Assist Leadership Team members with any/all clerical duties, including but not limited to preparing letters, notebooks, etc.
- Monthly; fold, collate, stuff, and mail all invoices from MIS
Back-up front desk receptionist during lunch hour and as additionally required
- Purchase movie money for staff meetings
- Gather gifts, gift wrap each gift, prepare and attach gift tags to each gift
- Prepare movie ticket envelopes, give to the CEO to sign before the staff meeting
- Set up chairs, etc. the evening before Staff Meeting.
- Replace foldup chairs after meeting and move tables back to where they belong
- Prepare certificates for time off for the “Thanks” drawing, give to CEO to sign, and distribute to appropriate employee.
- Gather and order all orders for supplies from DOVES, second floor, Care Directions and complete inventory list
- Order NASC supplies
- Track of all receipts that come in from my orders and items purchased with credit cards, reconcile statements when they come in, and send to Finance for processing. Document on receipts the Programs (2nd, Care Directions, DOVES, etc.) ordered what so Finance will know how to bill.
Complete special projects, as required
Staff must perform in a manner that is supportive to the cultural needs of the population(s) served by the program or service
Minimum one year word processing experience using the Microsoft Office Suite with specific proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; one year secretarial experience which includes taking and transcribing meeting minutes, managing a high volume of calls and visitors; professional and courteous telephone manner; ability to work independently; ability to well under pressure and maintain a professional and personable manner; Spanish bilingual preferred but not required; reliable attendance; reliable, insured transportation.